Caring for your candles:
Adhering to the instructions below will offer you the safest method on how to burn your candle and allow you to receive the optimum performance from your candle
- Remove your lid and any packaging before use
- Ensure that you burn your candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Straighten your wick before lighting.
- When burning your candle always ensure that there is an equal melt pool extended to the edges of the glass (a liquid top) before extinguishing. This will aid your candle to burn down evenly and prevent tunnelling.
- Before relighting, trim and centre burnt wicks.
- The length of your wick should always be about 1/2 cm.
- We recommend you burn your candle for 2 hours but a maximum of 4 hours at a time.
- It is preferable to use a Candle snuffer to extinguish your burning candles
- The given burn times are approximate and may vary depending on conditions.
- Always place candle on a stable surface.
- Never move a lit candle and keep away from children and pets and any other hazardous furnishings.
- Keep your candle out of drafts and sunlight.
- Candle can be stored in a dark, cool area without being lit for approximately 6 months.
Caring for your diffuser:
- Keep out of direct sunlight and drafts and away from children or pets. Turn your reeds every few days but at least once a week for optimum fragrance.
- IMPORTANT: Do not turn your reeds on polished wood surfaces as contact can remove the varnish.
Caring for your Soy Melts:
- Always use a well ventilated oil burner
- Ensure your soy melt is not to big for your oil burner. If it is to big then break it in half.
- Do not add water.
- Light your tealight candle and allow your melt to liquefy and release the fragrance.
- Once you extinguish your tealight, your melt will solidify, ready for your next burn
- Once you can no longer smell any fragrance and are ready to remove your melt, place your oil burner (ceramic) in your freezer for about 1/2 hour. If your burner is glass try the fridge instead. This will allow the melt to constrict from the sides and pop out easily.
- Always place burner on a stable surface and keep away from draughts.
- Never move a lit burner
- Keep away from children and pets.